Career Opportunities at Aegis Security
Aegis Security Insurance Company is growing and so are the career opportunities we offer.
Founded in 1977, Aegis Security, Inc. offers a diversified national platform of specialty insurance programs through its insurance companies and its managing general agency, Aegis General Insurance Agency. Acquired by San Diego-based K2 Insurance Services in 2013, Aegis continues to expand its product offerings and distribution by developing new insurance programs and increasing the number and geographic diversity of its marketing, sales, and support staff.
We offer a unique opportunity to join an established company in growth mode while earning a competitive compensation package that includes benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance with no waiting period; paid time-off in year of hire; and a 401(k) plan with generous employer match.
If you’re an insurance professional interested in career development opportunities with an innovative, rapidly growing company, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aegis Security Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Aegis Security, Inc., is seeking a full-time Bookkeeper to join its Accounting team at its headquarters in Harrisburg, PA.
Bookkeeper responsibilities include:
• Processing accounts payable, including expense reports.
• Assisting with monthly commission statements.
• Preparing premium tax returns.
• Answering customer calls regarding billing issues such as refunds.
• Assisting the Controller with special projects as needed.
The ideal Bookkeeper will have:
• High school diploma.
• Associate’s degree in Accounting or at least 3 years’ accounting experience that includes A/P.
• Familiarity with working in a multi-company environment.
• Proficiency in Excel.
• Strong customer service focus.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
Behind the Shield of Aegis Security
Learn more about us, our management team and insurance products and how we can best serve you. Contact us at (855) 790-0550.