Career Opportunities at Aegis Security
Aegis Security Insurance Company is growing and so are the career opportunities we offer.
Founded in 1977, Aegis Security, Inc. offers a diversified national platform of specialty insurance programs through its insurance companies and its managing general agency, Aegis General Insurance Agency. Acquired by San Diego-based K2 Insurance Services in 2013, Aegis continues to expand its product offerings and distribution by developing new insurance programs and increasing the number and geographic diversity of its marketing, sales, and support staff.
We offer a unique opportunity to join an established company in growth mode while earning a competitive compensation package that includes benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance with no waiting period; paid time-off in year of hire; and a 401(k) plan with generous employer match.
If you’re an insurance professional interested in career development opportunities with an innovative, rapidly growing company, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Job Positions Available
Aegis Security Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Aegis Security, Inc., is seeking a full-time Staff Accountant to join its Accounting team at its headquarters in Harrisburg, PA.
Main responsibilities include:
• Prepare various journal entries for month-end close
• Perform variance analyses and account reconciliations
• Prepare bank reconciliations and related cash management duties
• Prepare quarterly and annual financial reports
• Prepare premium tax returns.
• Assisting with special projects as needed.
The ideal Staff Accountant will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance (Required)
• Preferably 2-3 years’ accounting experience in public accounting
• Familiarity with working in a multi-company environment.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
PROPERTY CLAIMS EXAMINER
Aegis Security Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Aegis Security, Inc., is seeking a full-time Property Claims Examiner to join its Claims team. This position will be home-based and will include responsibility for claims management in Harrisburg, PA, Philadelphia, PA; Dallas, TX or Houston, TX.
Main responsibilities include:
• Responding to claim calls and emails from agents and claimants.
• Determining if coverage applies for claims reported.
• Interviewing claimants and witnesses.
• Assisting with setting claim reserves.
• Negotiating claim settlements.
The ideal Property Claims Examiner will have:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business or insurance-related major.
• PCLA or SCLA designation.
• At least 5 years’ property claims adjusting experience. Multi-Line experience a plus.
• Familiarity with multiple states’ statutory requirements regarding claims adjudication.
• Strong customer service focus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Flexibility for occasional business travel.
Behind the Shield of Aegis Security
Learn more about us, our management team and insurance products and how we can best serve you. Contact us at (855) 790-0550.