Career Opportunities at Aegis Security
Aegis Security Insurance Company is growing and so are the career opportunities we offer.
Founded in 1977, Aegis Security, Inc. offers a diversified national platform of specialty insurance programs through its insurance companies and its managing general agency, Aegis General Insurance Agency. Acquired by San Diego-based K2 Insurance Services in 2013, Aegis continues to expand its product offerings and distribution by developing new insurance programs and increasing the number and geographic diversity of its marketing, sales, and support staff.
We offer a unique opportunity to join an established company in growth mode while earning a competitive compensation package that includes benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance with no waiting period; paid time-off in year of hire; and a 401(k) plan with generous employer match.
If you’re an insurance professional interested in career development opportunities with an innovative, rapidly growing company, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Job Positions Available
PROPERTY CLAIMS EXAMINER
Aegis Security Insurance Company, an affiliate of the Aegis Group, is seeking a full-time Property Claims Examiner to join its Claims team in Los Angeles, CA. Opportunity exists to work from home for self-starters. The Property Claims Examiner will adjudicate claims from initial intake to final settlement.
• Responding to claim calls and emails from agents and claimants.
• Determining if coverage applies for claims reported.
• Interviewing claimants and witnesses.
• Assisting with setting claim reserves.
• Negotiating claim settlements.
• Litigation Management.
Ideally, the Property Claims Examiner will have:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business or insurance-related major.
• PCLA or SCLA designation.
• At least 10 years property claims adjusting experience. Multi-Line experience a plus- preferably in both personal and commercial lines property and casualty.
• Familiarity with multiple states’ statutory requirements regarding claims adjudication.
• Strong customer service focus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Litigation experience is a plus.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Flexibility for occasional business travel.
PART-TIME ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
Aegis Security Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Aegis Security, Inc., is seeking a part-time Accounting Assistant to join its Accounting team at its headquarters in Harrisburg, PA. The Accounting Assistant will work approximately 12-15 hours per week, primarily providing accounting and clerical assistance for the Accounting Department.
Main responsibilities include:
• Processing Accounts receivable.
• Processing Accounts payable.
• Assisting with monthly commission statements.
• Processing large mailings.
• Assisting with special projects as needed.
• Making copies, scanning and filing.
The ideal Accounting Assistant will be a current student working towards an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree and will have:
• A high school diploma.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Basic knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Behind the Shield of Aegis Security
Learn more about us, our management team and insurance products and how we can best serve you. Contact us at (855) 790-0550.